Danish Arbitration (Voldgiftsret) is a comprehensive textbook on commercial arbitration in Denmark under the Danish Arbitration Act of 2005. The book includes analyses of case law in Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
▪ The arbitration agreement
▪ Effects of the arbitration agreement
▪ The arbitral tribunal
▪ Relationship between the arbitral tribunal and the courts
▪ The arbitral proceedings
▪ The award
▪ Recognition and enforcement of the award
▪ International arbitration in Denmark
The book is relevant to all lawyers involved in arbitration.